The only thing better than enjoying a great book is sharing it with friends. If you’re looking for an opportunity to discover new bestsellers, re-visit forgotten favorites, or explore classic works of literature, consider visiting one of Chapters exciting book clubs. Our meetings are a great way to meet new people, not to mention a variety of fictional characters, and enrich your reading experience. Visit us today for more information about your next opportunity to discuss great books and maybe enjoy a signature Starbucks coffee, with your friends at Chapters.
For more information about establishing a new book discussion group contact Chapters today!
Ann’s Book Club meets every third Monday of the month in the Route 66 Room at 5:15pm.
- November 16th Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
- December 15th A Conspiracy of Friends by Alexander McCall Smith
- January 18th At the Water's Edge by Sara Gruen
- February 15th The Tortilla Curtain by TC Boyle
- March 21st The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
Nancy Gee's book club will meet Thursday, November 19th at 10am to discuss The Romanov Sisters by Helen Rappaport.